Move out Procedures
Turning in Your Notice
- Termination notice must be given on or before the 1st of the month that you want to move out, and must end on the last day of the month or tenant will be responsible for an additional lease period.
- All 30 day notices must be received in writing in person, by mail, email or with our online form provided below.
- 30 day notices by telephone will NOT be considered.
ALL TENANTS ON THE LEASE MUST COMPLETE AND SUBMIT THE MOVEOUT FORM BY THE 1ST OF THE MONTH TO BE ACCEPTED
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mailing Address: 115 1st Ave NE Unit B
Minot ND 58703
Leaving Your Unit
- All keys (unit, mailbox, other) in your possession must be returned to our office and should not be left in the unit. Garage remotes however should be left in a kitchen drawer.
- If there are keys/remotes unaccounted for, we will need to re-key the unit and you will be charged for that service.
- If keys are not returned to the office, you will be held liable for rent until possession of the unit is transferred to MORE Properties.
- All accounts must be current before a move-out notice can be accepted.
- Upon vacating the unit, you must remove all personal property. If anything of value is left in the unit, MORE Properties must store the items and then dispose of them according to law. Storage fees and any other costs incurred will be charged to the tenant.
- Unwanted personal property cannot be left outside or beside the trash container/dumpster for disposal. MORE Properties will be charge to dispose of these items and costs will be deducted from your security deposit.
- The unit must be returned to us in the same condition it was rented out.
Your Security Deposit
- Security deposits are NOT considered the last month’s rent.
- A final or estimated itemized move-out statement will be mailed to you within 30 days after possession of the unit is transferred to MORE Properties.
- Besides carpet cleaning, we do not have any automatic charges against your security deposit. Examples of some of the possible charges are cleaning, painting, damages, loss of rent, court costs, and attorney’s fees. We expect the unit to be left in the same condition as at the start of your lease.
MORE Properties wants your move-out procedure to be as convenient and pleasant as possible,
so please call our office at 701-852-7535 if you require any additional information.